Taking into account the current situation, which developed both in the world and Ukraine, in terms of the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers of the international conference Grain&Maritime days in Odessa 2020 (#GMD), which should have been held on May 27-29, decided to announce new date of the event — August 20-21.
Also, the organizers made adjustments to the agenda and regulations of the event.
Traditionally, the venue will take place in Odessa.
- Macroeconomic forecasts. Global food security in the quarantine and post-quarantine period
- Changing of trade relations between the countries-exporters and importers
- Non-tariff regulations of agricultural trade in terms of the pandemic
- New trends and tendencies in the agricultural and maritime business in Ukraine and the world
- Changes in the investment policy and revaluation of risks
- Political and economic features of business development in Ukraine
- Development of the global and local agricultural logistics of the grain market
- Harvest-2020: grain market in Ukraine and Russia, production and distribution estimations
- Market of alternate grains and pulses: estimation of supply and demand on the Ukrainian and global markets
- Features of trader work in the current conditions
- Influence of the climatic conditions on harvest formation
- Lessons of the planting campaign-2020, resource and financial provision of farmers, formation of the trading policy, preparation for the winter planting campaign in 2020/21 MY
The opportunity to take part in the two-day conference #GMD online, to be held on the traditional days — May 28-29, 2020, will become a pleasant bonus for all participants of the #GMD Conference 2020: Summer edition.
Please, contact the Organizing committee for more detailed information.